Conflicts of Interest / Grant Support and Financial Disclosure Policy
- All the authors have to disclose any conflict of interest and financial and personal relationships with other people, companies or organizations that may inappropriately influence (bias) their work.
- Financial conflicts include, but are not limited to employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patents or patent applications, and travel grants; all within three years of beginning the submitted work.
- If there are no conflicts of interest, authors should declare in the Conflict of Interest Declaration form available on the website during manuscript submission.
- Authors of study having some grant from some organization must sign a statement that they had full access to all the data in the study and take complete responsibility for the integrity of the data collected and the accuracy of the data analysis. This statement should be submitted along with the manuscript.
- The reviewers are also bound to declare any type of conflicts with the work they are requested to review.
- The journal publishes conflicts of interest/ grant support and financial disclosure along with published manuscripts.
- Authors should fill out the conflict-of-interest declaration and author agreement form available on the website.