Reviewers must assure that:
- Fill out review form Click Here to download Review Form
- Each manuscript is critical assessed for the originality, importance and quality of research work.
- The title and objectives of the study are in line with the conclusion.
- Rationale of the study is mentioned.
- Presence of Study design, inclusion & exclusion criteria, methodology and statistical analysis.
- Presentation of result must be supported by tables and figures
- New findings must have been discussed and compared with previous data.
- Conclusion, Strengths, limitations of the study and future recommendations must be mentioned.
Reviewers should declare any conflict of interest to the editor and must complete the review within specified time period (usually four weeks). Reviewers should fill the review form sent with the manuscript.