Reviewers must ensure that:
- The manuscript is assessed critically for the originality, importance, and quality of research work.
- The title and objectives of the study are in line with the conclusion.
- The rationale of the study is mentioned.
- Study design, inclusion & exclusion criteria, methodology, and statistical analysis are mentioned.
- Tables and figures must support the results.
- New findings have been discussed and compared with previous data.
- Conclusion, Strengths, limitations of the study, and future recommendations are mentioned.
Reviewers should declare any conflict of interest to the editor and must complete the review within a specified time (usually three weeks). Reviewers should fill out the review form; Click here to download the Review Form