Editorial/Advisory Borad Selection Policy
JSHMDC will follow the recommendations of the Higher Education Commission (HEC), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) policies in selection of members of editorial and Advisory board of the Journal.
- Editorial board is headed by medical personnel with doctorate degree / FCPS and with quality research publications.
- Chief Editor is with doctorate degree and good number of research publications in national and international journal with impact factor and has editorship experience.
- Highly qualified editorial members from various disciplines and capabilities have been selected by editor in chief.
- Editorial members have strong research background
- 50% the editorial / advisory board members are national and 50% are international
- To ensure the smooth functioning of the journal, the Editors are responsible for conducting the Editorial Board meetings on a regular basis.